Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
The first step toward a healthy, confident smile is a thorough dental exam to determine if your concerns are cosmetic or an indication of dental disease. Once dental health is established, you may want to explore a variety of ways to improve your smile.
We offer a wide range of services to make sure that your teeth stay healthy and look great including:
- Regular cleanings and exams to keep your teeth and gums healthy and detect early signs of disease.
- Oral cancer screenings to detect signs of a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Prevention of tooth decay so you can keep your natural teeth for as long as possible
- Sealants and flouride to help prevent tooth decay
- Tooth colored fillings to maintain a pretty, natural smile
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Cosmetic bonding to repair small chips and cracks
- Crowns and bridges to replace lost tooth structure or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, the standard of care for long-lasting tooth replacement
- Invisalign and traditional braces for orthodontic work
- Orthodontic treatment to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain veneers to repair cracks, chips and reshape teeth
Oral Health Exams
Every exam includes an oral cancel screening.
Essential for the early detection and treatment of disease as well as maintenance of a bright and healthy smile.
Do you have old, silver fillings? They can be replaced with safer, better looking tooth colored fillings.
Crowns & Veneers
Dr. Martin and known for incredibly natural looking and expertly color matched crowns and veneers.
Often the first step to improving your smile involves repositioning your teeth. We offer Invisalign clear aligners and traditional braces.
In-Office whitening services and take-home kits.